Driving is a different aspect that can turn out to be a different module in terms of different aspects. Driving can turn out to be a passion for many and on the other hand, can turn out to be a necessity to others. Whatever is the case it all depends on your learning and then using it in your general driving skills. It is said that in terms of driving your own vehicle is generally termed as a life skill that should be acquired properly to have better driving experiences. Now as per the criteria there are different criteria for different driving licences like you need to get C1 driver training, C1 driving test is to be clear to get the HGV C1 licence.
However, it is clear that there is a proper process in order to get the driving licence in place. As you first need to pass a driving test which is a general prerequisite in order to obtain a driving licence. This is extremely important in terms of general driving licence terms.
Driving Licence Process
Not only this but you need to go through the proper defined criteria to even get to the driving test. First, you need to go through the proper medical examination that will be measured to check if you are properly fit for driving the vehicles or not. This is just to ensure your safety. Once the medical criteria are clear then you need to get through proper driving training. It will help you in getting the proper skills. Once you know all the required skills then you need to go through the proper driving test set up by the government and then clear those with at least minimum requirements to pass a driving test. Therefore, if you wish to drive any of the vehicles, you should get a valid driving licence as per the requirement of the vehicle.
Learner’s Licence Test Process
There are different requirements showcasing different types of licences. A learner’s licence is the initial requirement before you get the full driving licence. Generally, the learner’s licence is valid for the period of 6 months. That is in these 6 months you can apply for your full driving licence. Within a minimum time period of 1 month and a maximum of 6 months.
Learner driving licence has some different criteria that are to be followed in order to get the learners driving licence. Therefore, you as a learner need to appear for an online exam for getting the learner’s licence. If the online driving licence application is maintained . Then you need to go through a written test for the learner’s licence. That is the multiple Choice-based questions (MCQ) examination which is based on the traffic rules and safety symbols.
Things to follow to get the learner’s licence
There are some of the Important points that should be considered in order to get the things in place for the learner’s licence. Some of them are listed below for your reference.
- The major requirement that is to be fulfilled is that the person should be available at the tets venue for a minimum of half an hour before the slot timing that was chosen.
- Generally, you will be tested on the general needs that will help you get through the things and will assure you safe driving experiences.
- And if in case you are not able to pass the theory test in the first attempt then you can go for the test again after a time of one week
- As discussed above you can apply for your permanent driving licence after a month, that is the 20 days post the issuing date of the learner’s licence. The last time to fill the application for the full driving licence is between the time range of 6 months.
Learners licence test pattern & questions
As discussed so far the learner’s licence has a proper pattern that is to be followed. There is a pattern for the learner licence for the test. There is a proper pattern for the test. That is the MCQ test which has different types of questions based on road safety and stuff like that. Some of the samples of the types of questions are:
- You are not allowed to overtake a vehicle in front through
- The left-hand side of the vehicle
- The right-hand side of the vehicle
- widespread road
- A learner’s licence is valid for a period of
- 31 days
- 6 months
- Till the permanent driving licence is received
There are many other questions that can help you clear the learner’s licence. So it is clear that you should know about various aspects of road safety and things like that.
Also Read: Common Issues Encountered while Driving?