Many people may not know about the Rediffmail account, but allow us to tell you that Rediffmail is an online platform for courier services. With the help of an account on Rediffmail, you can send missives using electronic messages. The account also helps you to use other features like searching for products, providing important news, etc.
If you want to use these features on a Rediffmail mail account, then you need to create an account on Rediffmail. Account login on Rediffmail is very easy and simple; you can do the same by following the steps given by us. In this guide, we will show you how you can use Rediffmail easily.
Create an Account on Rediffmail
Use the given procedure given by us to create an account on Rediffmail login. Follow the 5 steps given below
- Visit the Web browser on your mobile or computer.
- Open the Rediffmail official page by clicking on this link: rediff.com.
- Tap on the ‘Sign in’ option to start the process of Rediff login.
- Once you have opened the sign-in page, you need to fill in the information asked by the site. You have to enter your name, Rediffmail ID card, password, an email account for recovery purposes, DoB, country, gender, and phone number.
- After this, you just need to click on the ‘Submit’ button to generate your Rediffmail account.
Once, you have created an account on Rediffmail you can proceed to login into your account. Go to the next section to see how login into Rediffmail happens.
Log into your Rediffmail Account
Rediffmail mail login can be easily done by following the instructions given by us. We have collected all the necessary information that will help you on the Rediffmail platform.
Steps to follow:-
- Open the website of Rediffmail on your web browser.
- You will see the ‘Sign in’ option. Click on the same button.
- After being directed to the sign-in page, enter your username and password in their respective fields.
- Recheck that you have entered the correct info, and then hit on the Login bar.
This procedure will give you access to your Rediffmail Account. After logging in, utilize all the features of the mail account.
Recover Rediffmail Password
It can happen sometimes that while managing so many different passwords you may forget some. So, if you ever find yourself in such a situation where you are not able to remember the password for your account, then follow the steps given by us to recover your account back.
Steps to follow:-
- Open Rediff.com on your web browser.
- Tap on the option of Forgot password.
- After this, you need to enter your email address.
- Now, Rediff will ask you to choose a method for password recovery. You have to select from the email id procedure or the phone number.
- Once you have selected the process, you will receive a code on that phone number or email id.
- Type the code in the required field.
- Rediff will ask you to create a new password. Generate a strong password for better protection against hackers.
After this, you will be able to enter your Rediffmail account and use it as per your wishes.
Features of Rediffmail
Look at the features of the mail account before using it.
- 1 GB Storage option for your files.
- POP3 access
- 10 MB Attachments
- 5 email Ids
- Messaging available
We hope that you will use the Rediffmail account. If you still want to know more about the Rediffmail account, ‘Datarecovo’ website will help you and if you like this post then you can comment down below your thoughts, THANKYOU so much.
Read next article:- PC restarting Problem