Shaped differently than the others, cartilage Earrings can change the world around you for a few days. In this article today, among all else, we will talk about cartilage earrings and their designs for Christmas.
Christmas is all about the Christmas carols, the Santa Claus running a rampant show, the Christmas tree, snowflakes, sweets and chocolates, reindeer, and the lovely white and red hue.
In this festive season, who does not want to put on a dash of make-up, and a few pieces of jewelry to feel alive once again? The answer is, that we all would love to.
In this article today, among all else, we will talk about cartilage earrings and their designs for Christmas.
Shaped differently than the others, cartilage rings can change the world around you for a few days.
Change the world you see by merely changing yourself this Christmas and head onto some beautiful Christmas collections of gold cartilage earrings and even sterling silver cartilage earrings.
What are the Christmas designs you can try as your cartilage piercing earrings this December? In the next segment, we bring you some of the best cartilage earring designs of all time.
⦁ Star-shaped cartilage hoop earrings
The beauty of the blue speckled glossy, shiny cartilage hoop earrings is one of the best in the market for this festive season.
- You can buy them as gifts to others or yourself.
- Shaped as cartilage earrings hoops these can make a cute cartilage earring collection for Christmas.
⦁ A Christmas tree-shaped dangler from cartilage hoop earrings
The Christmas tree is one of the best symbols of marking Christmas. Try a sleek Christmas tree dangler from your cartilage hoop earrings as 14k gold earrings.
- They can be an attractive gift to your friends and family. You can also try reindeer hangings, flowers, or star-shaped danglers in place of a Christmas tree.
- Either a solid bar like a Christmas tree or one speckled with tiny jewels with a slightly long dangler will also create a befitting look for this season.
⦁ Snowflake-styled cartilage cuff earrings
Cartilage cuff earrings are in style this season, and if you like the style, why don’t you try them for yourself?
A beautiful snowflake from your ear lobe connected to a dangler atop the ears is a lovely addition this winter.
⦁ Cartilage colorful bead rings for a change
Try big or thick-sized glossy enamel-painted Christmas trees or even beaded arrangements for cartilage rings.
- This decorative cartilage ring is a trendy embellishment that may not be suitable for all seasons but at least for Christmas, they can be wonderful.
Read more articles on Trendinformations.
⦁ Cartilage studs
Please keep it simple with heart-shaped cartilage earring studs, smileys, stars, or even the sun smiling down brightly as themes of your stud.
- If you do not want anything gaudy these winters, try cartilage studs in different colors of striking blue.
- You can even go for blue gemstones like the clear sky-blue turquoise, blue topaz, tanzanite, blue emerald, and others like the blue lace agate, the brilliantly blue lapis lazuli, and so many more.
Labret studs are similar to those worn in the earlobes, but they are shorter and feature a flat back for added comfort. They come in a wide range of styles, from a simple ball of metal to a cluster of valuable stones.
Chain of Cartilage
To put it simply, cartilage chains are made up of two distinct earrings joined by a chain.
Any two piercings may be linked together with cartilage chains, but they work best with outer ear piercings since the chain will slip out from your ear canal when it’s long enough.
Straight, curved, and circular barbell earrings have studs or posts that display on both ends. A stone, ball, or charm is attached at one end of the threaded ball.
Combining many cartilage piercings into a single design is a constellation piercing. Each of the various yet complementing piercing styles may have four cartilage piercings.
- When it comes to creating constellation earrings, the attention is on how the earrings appear when worn together rather than how they look individually.
Cartilage Shields Style
Cartilage shields are similar to cuffs in appearance; however, they go through an ear piercing instead of around it.
- Unlike a cuff, they don’t fall off and may be worn lower on the helix.
- The helix region is best served with cartilage shields.
- It’s possible to get the effect of several piercings with only one large cartilage stud; these earrings include extended crawling motifs that simulate the appearance of multiple piercings.
- Auricle, conch, and helix piercings in the outer and upper ear are excellent candidates for these studs.Read more articles on Trendinformations.Blue is the season’s color and white too, and a dash of red in the white creates a memory worth cherishing for the whole year.
- Cartilage earrings are the best way to exude your style and fashion, to make wonderful gifts to give to others and yourself.