A beauty salon business plan is a document that is extremely useful when applying for:
- first of all, repayable financing, among others, preferential loans for setting up or developing a business,
- also, EU subsidies or one-off funds from the employment office.
A professional business plan of the company allows you to determine the rationality and profitability of your venture. Today I will present you with a beauty salon business plan with an indication of the important elements that should be included.
BEAUTY SHOWER BUSINESS PLAN: CV OF THE OWNER
The entire process of working on a document should begin with indicating your substantive background. The key here is to identify the relevant qualifications, skills, and knowledge that you acquired during:
- first of all, school education: e.g., in a technical college or a specialized school,
- what is more, through specialized training, also product courses.
- Skills, e.g., performing manicures using various methods,
- also knowledge, incl. workplace health and safety rules.
The listing of all this information is intended to present you as a professional person in a given subject matter.
A beauty salon business plan should show your career path. List the years and places of work and the scope of duties consistent with your business profile. A beauty salon business plan may also describe undocumented experiences, such as providing free services to friends and relatives. You can collect testimonials from these people and a portfolio in the form of photos.
BUSINESS PLAN OF A BEAUTY SALON: TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT
The continuation of the substantive preparation will be the indication of the contribution in the form of:
- tools such as files, polishers, nippers,
- also, specialized devices, including autoclaves, LED lamps,
- what’s more, the means of transport (especially in the case of a mobile beautician),
- then, premises for the office,
- and funds for current expenses.
This will help you to present your commitment to investments and possible forms of securing financial aid (pledges on movable property or mortgage on real estate). Strengthening the company’s business plan always promises cooperation from customers.
Click here to read interesting articles.
BUSINESS PLAN FOR A BEAUTY SALON: SERVICES
It does not matter whether your company will provide comprehensive or specialized services. You have to describe them very precisely. List significant elements of distribution and terms of cooperation with recipients. Importantly, each service should have an indicated unit of account.
BUSINESS PLANS FOR COMPANIES: MARKET CHARACTERISTICS
The description of your venture cannot be divorced from market trends. Analyze industry data for the current and future demand for beauty services. A business plan for a beauty salon may, at this point, refer to, among other things, down:
- First of all, statistics from the Central Statistical Office of Poland regarding the wealth of customers and the size of the target market in which you will provide services,
- Additionally, market analysis: usually they are payable, but they will increase the substantive value of the business plan,
- What is more, analysis of the area regarding the number of residential properties and company headquarters?
At this point, don’t forget about your competition. Develop a list of companies that threaten your business the most. Point out strengths and weaknesses, such as:
- mainly the prices of services,
- waiting time for admission,
- then hiring employees,
- Also, a market reputation.
For more information you should contact business plan consultants.
A BUSINESS PLAN OF A BEAUTY SALON: ADVERTISING AND SALES PLAN
Develop a clear entry strategy. It is a simple task for people associated with the industry because they have made a local reputation over the years of working in the clinics. However, for beginners, it will be necessary to indicate:
- first, forms of reaching customers in the local area,
- then, an internet presence strategy through specific channels,
- As well as calculating the marketing budget.
PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS PLAN OF A BEAUTY SALON: FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
Business plans for companies also show the assumed results. They are the result of the prepared market analysis and the collected promises of cooperation. For the sake of simplicity, I will describe the profit and loss account. Its preparation does not require knowledge of all accounting rules. It is perfectly sufficient for a large part of the projects.
The income statement is a statement of income and costs, tax burdens that translate into net profit or loss. You present the elements of the business that generate income and expenses. The business plan for the beauty salon here will include:
- first of all, the operating result: i.e., the difference between the planned revenues from cosmetic services and the costs associated with them (e.g., ZUS, fuel, decorative materials, insurance),
- also, the result from other operating activities, i.e., indirectly related to the main activities, incl. grants, donations,
- Finally, the financial result, i.e., the difference between profits and costs related to loans, deposits, or bonds.
When planning your results, keep one rule in mind. It is preferable to underestimate revenues and overestimate expenses than the opposite.
I hope that the developed diagram and guidelines will help you to write a professional business plan for a beauty salon on your own.
Click here to read more articles.