If you go back a decade and ask if the world would turn cashless, then the answer would be a big no. But now, looking at the advancements in technology, it is evident that mobile payment apps can replace cash and coins shortly. The pandemic situation left people with no other choice but to opt for contactless payment methods. In the current scenario, from small street vendors to big businesses, everyone is accepting mobile payments as their first choice.
How Paytm gained so much popularity quickly?
Paytm is a multinational technology company that specializes in digital payment systems, e-commerce, and finance. In 2010, Vijay Shekar Sharma, initially founded Paytm, as a digital wallet along with e-commerce. Over the years, with the massive rise in users, Paytm is now offering a variety of functions that allows users to pay their bills and manage finances effectively. With many other added features, you can join the race with your competitors and come out in flying colors. There are infinite benefits of getting into Paytm clone app development which are discussed in the following passages.
How to develop an alternative to Paytm?
Developing a robust mobile payment app like Paytm is possible in two ways, you can either build your app from the ground up or get going with a ready-made white-label Paytm solution.
- Building an app from scratch involves developing from the very beginning. It requires a highly skilled development team and a lot of time.
- The next option is to develop an app using the ready-made Paytm clone script. It is a ready-to-launch app that can be customized according to your business needs. Deploying a ready-made white-label Paytm clone app can allow you to launch your app in the market quickly.
How does a Paytm clone app work?
- The users undergo a quick login process by using their mobile number. This is a quick and initial step to get into the app. It requires basic information like name and mobile number.
- Linking the bank account with the mobile wallet is the next step which is so important. The users will provide their complete bank details and the app will allow them to set a secure password.
- Each time the user has to enter the password for getting into the app.
- The bank details entered in the mobile wallet app undergoes verification.
- Upon successful completion of the verification process, a mobile wallet account is created successfully.
- Now the users can transfer the funds from their bank account to anyone instantly using the app.
- In case of any technical glitch or bank server problem, the money refund process is automated by the app.
- The users will receive consistent notifications about any activity happening in the app.
- The app stores the complete transaction history for the users to view anytime later.
Benefits of Paytm clone app development
Paytm clone app consists of all the key features and functions just like that of the parent app. You can add additional features to boost the user experience. As the concept of the Paytm app is familiar among the users, developing a clone app of it will enable an easy understanding of the functioning of the app.
With the advent of technology, people are no longer in need of carrying cash around. Just by carrying smartphones in hand, people can transfer unlimited funds to anyone at any time. During the pandemic situation, while the spread of infection was high. Exchanging cash was a serious threat. Thus almost every shop accepted cashless payments or mobile payments. This greatly helped in controlling the contagious pathogens.
Humans can forget things, but the technology won’t. Therefore by developing a Paytm clone app, businesses can streamline and automate their payment processes. This way, the employers can automate the salaries of their employees on the respective salary due dates. Thus payment lags and last-minute hassles can be eliminated.
These days the number of online shoppers is increasing each day tremendously. As there are many e-commerce platforms that offer a variety of options and offer at one place, people are easily attracted. These platforms tie up with the mobile payments apps to provide their users with the convenience of choosing their preferred payment method. The Paytm clone app can process the payments in the blink of an eye.
Across the globe, governments of certain countries are promoting online payments to pay taxes and other utility bills as mobile payment apps like Paytm offer secure payment transactions. Thus people can pay their bills effortlessly with the comfort of their home. This caught the eye of many entrepreneurs and provoked them to develop their Paytm clone app.
Rewards and Offers:
Apart from money transactions, users can get additional benefits by using the app such as rewards, coupons, cashback, etc. This not only retains the existing users but also attracts many more. Thus a wide reach among the audience can be achieved rapidly.
The FinTech industry is experiencing a spike, and no downfall is expected shortly. Therefore it is high time to join the Ecommerce finance industry by launching an alternative to Paytm. This can attract a wide range of users around the world and flourish quickly.
To wrap it all up,
Because of the current trend, it is no wonder that mobile wallet apps are going to be on every phone. To grab your market space, it is the right time to launch your mobile wallet app in the market and make a fortune out of it in no time. Paytm clone app is 100% customizable. Therefore you can customize your app to a great extent. A scalable solution will enable you to expand your app as your business grows.
Developing a robust app like Paytm that offers secure money transfers can quickly catch the eye of many users across the globe. Without any further delay, get in touch with the top Paytm clone app development company right away.